I’d really like to have more robust features for user generated reviews on the re:direct child theme. Specifically, I’m looking to create a page like this: http://www.capterra.com/general-review
The user could search for specific tools or categories and then click on the tool to go to a page like this: http://www.capterra.com/project-management-software/reviews/56808/Basecamp/Basecamp/new
- Is there already a way to accomplish this or something similar?
- If not, any chance this could be added?
When the user leaves the review it would need to go to moderation in the admin area. Once approved, it would then automatically display on the tool’s profile page review area.
This would allow a general “Write a Review” page, which would be very useful for promoting the user review features around the site.
- David asked 11 months ago
- last edited 11 months ago
- You must login to post comments